Polish on the PR proverbial

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Monkey JLC scores big time

The PR monkey has weaved his JLC magic.

This just in from Mr Badhack:

Thanks for the support, Mr Monkey. You're right, it has been a bit quiet on the BadHack front...in fact all I've had into the email is a steady stream of spam.

I can't go making things up now, can I, so unless the great and the good of the UK PR and media industry send me their stories, I'm afraid it'll see me six foot under. Which is a pity.

There's been a couple of recent BadHack-like stories over at Getting Ink, the: 101's blog (www.gettingink.typepad.com) - maybe Gary and Sally are in a better position to spill the beans?

Get in there!

Badhack needs your support, let's get this baby back on the road.


Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home